Turkey, which is often described as the bridge between the Asian and the European continents, is one of the best tourist attractions in Europe and the world. There are so many things to see here, such as awesome mosques and other cultural attractions, shopping bargains and artefacts to be collected, amazing history to savor at the various museums and government installations, as well as beautiful beaches and natural sights. The following are some of the reasons I think would convince anyone to visit Turkey.
• Turkey is one of the most historically rich countries in the world.
• It is home to the highest number of archaeological sites of any country in the world, with the region of Anatolia being the standout place for historical buffs.
• Some of the archaeological sites that you must see while in Turkey include Ephesus, Cappadocia and Konya, which is one of the oldest areas humans are recorded to have inhabited.
• There is also the Taksim Square which was also the site of anti-governmental protests earlier in 2014. This area has a brilliant nightlife, with a wide variety of nightclubs, bars and lounges to be explored.
• One can also spend time at Derinkuyu, which is an underground city where people escaped to from the prosecution of the Roman Empire when they had been under colony.
Turkey is a country has a wide number of attractions for any tourist. These include beautiful cultural attractions, natural landscape and beaches, business opportunities as well as accessibility and affordability of its hotels and flights. In addition, getting a visa for Turkey online is very easy, hassle free by accessing the ministry’s website.